Free – Easy – Returns
We want you to have the best customer service experience possible. Outdoor Pros now offers one FREE return with our easy to use pre-paid return shipping label. Follow these easy steps to return your order.
Canada Post Returns
1. Your original parcel will include (1) a prepaid return shipping label and (2) an Outdoor Pros Return Outdoor Pros Return Form.
2. Remove both. Please complete the return form and add it to the parcel before repackaging. Doing so will help speed up the refund process.
3. Secure the pre-paid return label to the parcel.
4. Bring the package to Canada Post and they’ll take care of the rest. The shipping is prepaid by Outdoor Pros.
5. Its that easy. You’ll receive a refund within 15 days of the return arrival.
*Please note, Free returns do not apply to oversized or bulky items. Return shipping costs for these items will be deducted from the refund.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply return it for a refund or an exchange 30 days from the purchase date. Our Pro Team are happy to help you with refunds, exchanges or manufacturer warranties. Merchandise returns require the following without exception:
- Original Proof of Purchase.
- Items must be in unused condition and contain original tags, packaging and accessories.
Before you make your purchase please be aware that the following items are Final Sale and cannot be returned for Refund or Exchange:
- Firearms, Ammunition, Bear & Dog Spray
- Clearance Items
- Electronics (GPS, Chart Plotters, Cameras Radios, DVDs, Electronic Dog Collars, Satellite Communicators)
- Underwear, Swimwear, Base layers
- Archery Equipment (Bows & Custom Cut Arrows)
- Special Order Items
- Outdoor Pros Gift Cards
- Other Restrictions May Apply
Please note that although Firearms, Ammunition, Archery Equipment and Electronics are final sale they are all covered by manufacturer’s warranty. For more information contact Pro Help.