Anvil Atlas Vise
The American made Anvil Atlas Vise is rapidly becoming a favorite among fly tying enthusiasts. This kit includes a pedestal base and c-clamp! Beginner price, not a beginner vise. Features include stainless steel construction, 7/0 to 32 hook range, in-line rotary and lifetime warranty. Tying friction adjusted by knob on end of vise to provide the smoothest feel during wrapping. Friction can be infinitely adjusted from total free fall to stable position holding. Rust free Teflon bushings retain smooth feel in harsh conditions. Finger pin can be located in any of four pre-drilled positions.
- Includes both Pedestal Base and C-Clamp Base
- Fully Reversible for left hand tiers
- Billet machined Aluminum C-clamp
- O-1 tool steel Jaws
- Stainless Steel Construction (440-c and 303 )
- Separate tying friction and spindle lock
- Included c-clamp And Pedestal base
There are no reviews yet.