Bear Whitetail Legend RTH Package
The all-new Whitetail Legend is a nod to the classic Whitetail Hunter bow first introduced by our founder Fred Bear in the 1970s. The Whitetail Legend is exactly what you need to grab before you head off to the woods to bring home your next trophy or supply of meat. Every time you draw back, you’ll feel our new draw stop giving you the most solid back wall experience of a single cam on the market. Upon release, you’ll experience the blazing fast speeds of 320 feet per second. This 32” axle-to-axle, single cam bow features an all-new and improved RTH (ready-to-hunt) kit including a Trophy Ridge Volt 5-pin sight, Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit, Static 6″ Stabilizer, No-Tie Peep sight and D-loop. It was Mr. Bear’s mission to make archery accessible to everyone by offering his bows at a fair price and that’s exactly what we’re doing again today with the Whitetail Legend compound bow.
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with premium Trophy Ridge accessories
- KillerWave limb dampening device climates vibration and shock
- Easy to maneuver 32” axle-to-axle from a stand or hunting blind
- Fires arrows at an incredible speed of 320 feet per second
- New draw stop gives the most solid back wall experience of a single cam on the market
RTH Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Volt 5-pin sight
- Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit
- Static 6″ Stabilizer
- Trophy Ridge Blitz Stabilizer & Sling
- No-Tie Peep Sight
- D Loop
|Speed||Draw Lengths||Axle to Axle||Draw Weights||Brace Height||Weight||Let Off|
|320 Fps||23-30″||31″||55-70#||6-3/4″||4.3 Lbs||80%|
Oversized item. Extra Shipping Fees apply. Learn More
Need Archery Service? Click here for more information about bow setup, custom arrow cutting, fletching and more.
Initial setup is free for all new bow purchases with unlimited adjustments for the first year. If you have a bow that was purchased elsewhere, perhaps as a gift, we are happy to help you with the initial setup. Our Bow Setup Service includes first-time safe shooting training, adjustment to draw weight, draw length, sights, rests, peeps and d-loops. One of our Archery Pros will take you step by step through the shooting process to make sure that your bow fits and that you are using it safely. This service is a must for first time archers.
- Bow Setup ( In-Store Purchase) FREE
- Bow Setup ( Outside Purchase) $30.00