Breakfast Sausage Seasoning
Our classic Breakfast Sausage Seasoning is a best-seller for a reason! This traditional, mild breakfast flavor can be used to make links or sausage patties. The perfect pairing to eggs, waffles or pancakes.
- Pair with ground pork, beef, venison, chicken or other ground meat
- .75 Lb. B Unit for 25 lb. Meat Batch
- No MSG
- 1 Pound Conversion – 1 Lb Meat : 1 Tablespoon Seasoning
(For 12-1/2# Batches Divide Following By 1/2)
You will need:
- 25# of 85% Lean Pork Trims (OR 15# Wild Game & 10# Pork Trims)
- 2 to 3 cups distilled water
Grind all meat trims through 3/8″ Plate. Grind again through 1/8″ plate. Add water and seasoning and mix for 3-5 minutes until meat becomes tacky. Stuff into 20-22mm or 22-24mm sheep casings. You can also make into patties or bulk, for making into patties stuff into 4 x 20 casings, freeze and then slice.