Danner Trail 2650
With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles, or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. It’s that need for versatility that inspired our Trail 2650. Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer.
- Durable full-grain leather with lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- Lightweight and breathable Mesh lining for total foot comfort.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support.
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Trail guard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and aesthetic.