Dexter Russell Traditional 4 1/2″ Fish Knife
The Dexter Russell Traditional 4 1/2″ Fish Knife has been used by generations of hunters and fishers. This Traditional Knife features a high-carbon steel blade. Including an individually ground and honed edge for just the right flexibility and durability. The handles are durable and require minimal maintenance if cared for properly, these knives will last you a lifetime. There is something to be said for great American made knives that have been used since the early 1800’s. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- Formed handle for comfort and functionality
- Polished Rosewood handles
- Large brass compression rivets
Please note, this knife has a High-Carbon Steel Blade, it can rust and stain. Please make sure to clean your high carbon steel blade by hand washing and drying. Coat the blade with mineral oil and store in a dry place to keep it from rusting/ staining. Fine steel wool can also be used when needed. Dexter Russell has been manufacturing knives since 1818, and with proper care your knife should last a lifetime.