Dexter Russell Traditional 8″ Fillet Knife
The Dexter Russell Traditional 8″ Fillet Knife was designed to be thin and flexible giving you great control and precision. Often used with fish, these knives are capable of lying between the skin and top layer of meat to provide a nice clean cut. Their blades have engineered flex points that spring back to its shape. They will glide right through the meat and hold a very sharp edge, hardly needing to be re-sharpened. When the knives need to be re-sharpened they will sharpen to the same sharpness as they were before.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- Formed handle for comfort and functionality
- Polished Rosewood handles
- Large brass compression rivets
Please note, this knife has a High-Carbon Steel Blade, it can rust and stain. Please make sure to clean your high carbon steel blade by hand washing and drying. Coat the blade with mineral oil and store in a dry place to keep it from rusting/ staining. Fine steel wool can also be used when needed. Dexter Russell has been manufacturing knives since 1818, and with proper care your knife should last a lifetime.