Easton 6.5 Hunter Classic Arrows
Hunting accuracy for shooter confidence is the cornerstone of Easton 6.5 Hunter Classic Arrows. Easton’s Acu-Carbon production line produces the most consistent spine and weight from dozen to dozen and lot to lot—year in and year out. This benefits the bowhunter with truer flight and pinpoint accuracy in the field.
- SOLD PER UNIT
- Pre-Fletched with 2″ Blazer Vanes ( Fletch Colors May Differ from Photo)
- Pre-installed 6.5mm Microlite nocks (8 grains)
- Straightness: ±.003”
- Includes 1 x 6.5mm insert per arrow (23 grains)
- Spine sizes: 300, 340, 400, 500
Custom Cut & Insert Installation Info Required:
Please indicate the shaft length you require and advise if you want inserts installed in the “ORDER NOTES” field at checkout.
- Precise measurement from one end of the shaft to the other
- Exclude nocks, bushings, inserts and points
- If the “ORDER NOTES” field is blank we will ship your arrow(s) uncut at their full length
- Please indicate if you wish for us to install the Inserts
Click here for more information about bow setup, custom arrow cutting, fletching and more.