G Loomis Asquith
The G Loomis Asquith boasts superb power transfer from tip to hand, quick recovery, and increased sensitivity. Designed by world casting champion Steve Rajeff, the Asquith is an exploratory step into the future of rod manufacturing technology. With fast actions, generous power levels, titanium guides, and exceptionally light swing weight, all rods in the series excel in fishing situations where developing high line speed and making precise casts means success.
The G. Loomis Asquith Fly Rod was built with Shimano’s proprietary Spiral-X technology utilizing a core layer, a longitudinal middle layer, and a reverse axis fiber outer layer. The unique construction increases rigidity without increasing weight, reduces ovalization, and provides virtually instantaneous power transmission when casting or fighting a fish.
- Spiral X blank technology by Shimano
- Design + Craftsmanship by G. Loomis
- Precise power transfer = Tight loops
- Exceptional torsional stability = Accuracy
- Resistant to ovalization = Durability
- Action Loads well on all lengths of casts
- Custom Bamboo reel seatS on #4-#6 rods
- Custom Salt Friendly reel seats on #7-#12 rods
- Titanium guides
- Aluminum rod tube w/sock
- 4 Piece Rod
Need Pro Shop Fishing Services? Click here for more information about Wader & Tackle Rentals, Licences and more.