Green Machine Tying Kit
The Green Machine Tying Kit contains all of the materials required to tie 6 of this killer buck bug variation. This is one of our top performers for Atlantic Salmon and Sea Run Brown Trout. Although it is tied with a deer hair body, the green machine is typically fished on a wet swing or stripped on the surface. We find this fly most successful in slow, high water situations. Give this one a go on the vise as a great intro to deer hair patterns.
This Kit Contains
- Hook: Daiichi 2441 #6
- Tag: Small Silver Uni-French Oval Tinsel
- Butt: Fl. Green Uni-Floss and Fl. Red Uni-Floss
- Tail: Pearl Krystal Flash
- Body: Green Deer Body
- Throat: Brown Saddle Hackle
- Head: Black 6/0 Uni-Thread
- Each package contains a tying pattern and all the materials required to tie six identical flies.