Guideline Elevation Fly Rod
The Guideline Elevation Fly Rod is a super light and smooth medium fast action rod. Designed for anglers at all levels. Utilising sustainable production and eco friendly components, elevation Rods utilise the very latest in material and pattern technology. These rods are revolutionary.
We have now started the journey towards more sustainable products at Guideline and this Rod series will show the way for future rod production. We have worked hard to do whatever is possible to make these rods the best choice for those anglers who care about the environment. The new rod blank development process eliminates any unnecessary material in each section. These rods are extremely light and responsive (9’ #5 is 72g / 2,53oz), and yet the strongest standard rods we have created.
- Matte, lightly buffed blanks with no added coloration which gives them a dark graphite grey appearance.
- New, improved full wells grips of 3A cork without rubber cork reinforcements.
- Metal parts of reel seats are “clear anodized” which is the least toxic process possible when using aluminium reel seats.
- We use a bio-based low-toxic Epoxy, tested and approved with extremely low levels of regulated chemicals.
- Rods are mounted with light wire single leg guides and KW style stripper guides.
- Rod bag and rod tube cover are made of recycled REPREVE™ polyester.
- The rod tubes are made of recycled Polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% lower diameters than standard PVC tubes.
- All rods are 4-piece.
Need Pro Shop Fishing Services? Click here for more information about Wader & Tackle Rentals, Licences and more.