Guideline Laxa 2.0 Wader
A newcomer to our wader lineup, the Guideline Laxa 2.0 Waders have the most important features, while still offering best possible value for the money. Durable 4-layer nylon fabric, PFOA-free surface treatment and Sidewinder™ design.
Manufactured from a strong, 4-layer Nylon fabric with a 20 000mm water resistant and 5000g/m2/24hrs moisture transporting membrane. An environmentally friendly PFOA free DWR surface treatment repels both dirt and water from the outer shell. Inseams on the waders are eliminated by our Sidewinder™ design, which also gives good articulation and a comfortable fit. Positioned high on the chest, are two large, chest pockets with vertical zippers and mesh fronts. Behind you find fleece lined roomy hand warmer pockets for those chilly days.
- Color: Graphite gray with matching grey suspenders, belt and socks
- Adjustable suspenders
- Weight in size Large incl. belt – 920 grams
- Rear belt loop with dual heights and elastic adjustable wader belt
- Heavy fabric gravel guards with rubber reinforce stretch cuffs
- Custom cut high-density neoprene socks have a great fit and left/right shape for extra comfort
Do you know about our Wader Rental Services?How about our Free Rod Rental when your favorite rod is sent off for warranty?Click here for more information about rentals, resident and non-resident licences and more Fishing Services.