Guideline LPX Chrome Switch Rod
The LPX Chrome Switch fly rods feature a brand-new rod action that connects you with the cast in a totally new way. C.A.P M4.0™ technology delivers ultra-light blanks with superb stability and response.
- C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction technology.
- Medium Fast action with a blank construction that generates a fast recovery speed.
- Versatile rod action that manages all types of lines.
- Super light rods with low swing-weight that lets you fish long brutal hours in search of Chrome without fatigue.
- Glossy coated deep Teal/Grey colored blanks with matching Teal wrappings.
- FLOR grade quality cork grips with rubber-cork reinforcements to stand the test of time and hard days on the water.
- Matte-Grey/Teal hard anodized reel seats with “CHROME logo” to ensure thickest and hardest layer of protective anodizing possible.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant Titanium stripper guides with zirconia inserts.
- Guides are single leg and PVD coated in a semi-matte gun smoke finish. Strong finish without toxic lead.
- Delivered with recycled polyester rod bag in a strong Polypropylene tube that also has a recycled polyester fabric cover.
- GL ECO-Tech ™, no grinding of blanks that produce harmful dust at production facility.
- Low Toxic Resins: Glues and varnish on the rods have a very low content of harmful substances, which leads to a healthier worker’s environment.