Guideline Stoked Double Hand Rod
Guideline Stoked Double Hand Rods offer outstanding value for the price. They are built with the same remarkable finish as the single hand versions. Undoubtedly one of the lightest rod ranges in its price bracket. Well-balanced and easy-to-cast, medium fast actions with a forgiving curve that absorbs beginner errors and produces a lot of “feel” in the casting stroke.
- Blanks are painted in a translucent olive/green color with a hint of metallic flakes.
- Cork handles with no rubber cork reinforcements. This reduces the levels of epoxy-resins needed in the grips.
- For the coatings on blank, guides and the mounting glue for grips and reel seat, we use a low-toxic Epoxy, tested and approved.
- Rods are mounted with eco-friendly PVD coated guides in gun smoke finish.
- Rod tube covers are made of recycled REPREVE™ polyester.
- The rod tubes are made of recyclable Polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% lower diameters than standard PVC tubes.
- PP is both reusable and recyclable for producing new goods.
- All rods are 4-piece.