Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot
Our customers love how easy it is to get the Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot on and off. With a few clicks to tighten them, you are off to the river. Then, after a long day in the water, just pull the BOA for a quick release and off they come. Plus, when you buy any Korkers wading boots, you always get both Kling-on Felt and Kling-on Rubber soles. These soles can be quickly changed for a secure grip on both the riverbed as well as the muddy trail as you make your way to your favorite fishing hole.
- Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Fit System: Boa® M2 Fit system for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
- Durability: Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and Protected Stitching™ for prolonged thread life.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit and function.
- SPECS: 9″ height / 3lbs 4oz per pair with felt soles.
Do you know about our Wader Rental Services? How about our Free Rod Rental when your favorite rod is sent off for warranty? Click here for more information about rentals, resident and non-resident licences and more Fishing Services.