Polar Vortex 1200 Boots
Korkers Polar Vortex 1200 Boots are engineered for extreme winter performance, perfect for winter in Canada. With dual traction and 1200 grams of Thinsulate insulation, these boots are built for anything.
- Customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrain demand.
- 100% Waterproof breathable bootie construction combined with waterproof leather keeps feet bone dry.
- 1200g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, highly rated for extreme winter cold.
- Molded TPU toe cap for durability and protection with recessed stitching for added abrasion resistance.
- Boa®M4 Fit System for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit.
- Premium aerogel frost barrier footbed.
- Comfort rated down to -60 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Specs – 1” height / 4lbs 4oz per pair.
- Sizes 8-15 (whole sizes only).