Korkers River OPS Boa Boot
The tactically-inspired Korkers River OPS Boa Boot is built for guide-caliber performance. Designed to take you deep into the backcountry with a level of durability, stability, and comfort never before seen in water-specific footwear. Now featuring the BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable, precision fit.
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly.
- The BOA® Fit System delivers dialed-in performance and micro-adjustable precision fit.
- Exo-Tec™ technology provides 360 degrees of molded, abrasion-resistant protection in a flexible, hyper-light package.
- Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, quickly removing excess water and weight.
- Enhanced EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and increased stability and support.
- Featuring Ankle Wrap internal foam padding for added ankle stabilization and comforting support.
- 9” height / 3 lbs 6 oz per pair
- Sizes – 8-15 (whole sizes only)