Loon Stream Line Cleaner
Cleaning and dressing your fly lines makes a big difference to the longevity and casting performance of your fishing line. Fly line manufacturers recommend cleaning and dressing your lines after every fishing trip or every 10-12 uses, whichever comes first. The Loon Stream Line Cleaner is perfect for a quick, on the water fix for dirty or old fly lines, or as a way to routinely keep your line in shape. Allowing you to make longer, smoother casts.
Don’t give up on your favorite fly line. Here are some tips on how to get your old line back in action.
- Apply a small amount of fly line cleaner to a clean rag.
- Gently rub the fly line dressing onto the surface of your fly line, working from one end to the other.
- Use a clean rag to remove any excess from your fly line, ensuring that it is evenly distributed.
- Allow your fly line to dry completely before using it again.
- Liquid fly line lubricant
- Lubricate line for better casting
- 1/2 oz