Men’s VanGrizzle Boot Midweight Hiking Sock
Named after a 70’s band that used to travel and perform at lean-tos along the Appalachian Trail, The Men’s VanGrizzle Boot Midweight Hiking Sock is seasoned for sure. Actually, we just made that up, but what’s pure fact is how a Merino Wool trail sock is at home in the elements – so you don’t have to grin and bear them.
- Height: Boot
- Weight: Midweight
- Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, walking boots
- Men’s boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.