Pantanal GTX Glove
The Pantanal GTX Glove will keep your hands dry and warm in the wettest conditions. 100% waterproof with a breathable GORE-TEX® membrane that’s bonded all the way through with +Grip™ for a non-slip grip and PrimaLoft Silver insulation for warmth. Goat leather palm and fingertips provide durability and dexterity while the stretch-woven polyester face fabric ensures the optimal range of motion for all shooting conditions.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Fabric: Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane, Stretch-woven polyester.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
- GORE-TEX® 3-Layer Hardshell: Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate provides 100% waterproof protection.
- Leather Palm and Fingers: For exceptional dexterity and durability.
- Articulated Fingers: The articulated patterning of the Pantanal GTX Glove minimizes bulk for maximum dexterity.
- Backhand Absorbent Pad: Keeps a runny nose under control.
- GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.