Patagonia Men’s Calcite Pants
Patagonia’s light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell pants built with Paclite® Plus technology and a 100% recycled polyester face are equipped to keep you dry from summer rainfalls to full winter conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and packable, 2.5-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric. Waterproof and breathable; a special textured backer provides next-to-skin comfort
- Separating waist with zip fly secures with snap-integrated buckle belt
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Coated, watertight, two-way side zips extend from cuffs to hip for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Scuff guards add reinforcement while climbing; tie-down loops reduce bulk around boots
- 312 g (11 oz)