Patagonia Men’s Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol II Shirt
Designed for tropical fishing and travel, we’ve updated the fabric of our Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol II Shirt to lightweight, quick-drying 2.6-oz 100% polyester (45% recycled) ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. This long-sleeved shirt features a double-layer collar that stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points; it can also be flipped up to give the back of the neck some extra coverage against the rays. Cooling mesh fabric at center back and side vents is receptive to any breeze, providing comfort in the most stifling conditions. The two button-through chest pockets are mesh-lined; there’s also an inset zippered pocket on the left chest. Sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs when rolled up; button cuffs.
- Made from lightweight, fast-drying 100% polyester (45% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for additional sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, arms and side vents to facilitate airflow
- Mesh-lined chest pockets with button-through closures; inset zippered pocket on chest
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs; button cuffs
- Durable plastic zippers won’t corrode in wet environments
- 244 g (8.6 oz)
There are no reviews yet.