Patagonia Men’s Ultralite Packable Jacket
The Patagonia Men’s Ultralite Packable Jacket delivers a go-everywhere, waterproof, breathable and lightweight jacket that packs into a tennis-ball-sized stuff sack. Patagonia has added crucial, angler-inspired details including a fly-box pocket, a tool dock, a brimmed hood, corrosion-resistant zips, and a durable water repellent finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waterproof, breathable, lightweight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell features a soft tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Integrated brimmed hood has easy-to-use cinch closure for quick deployment in bad weather
- Large, water-resistant front-chest pocket is self-draining and easily accommodates large fly boxes
- Articulated arms for range of motion and all-day casting; no-snag cuffs lie flat to keep line from catching
- YKK® zippers are waterproof and corrosion-resistant
- 230 g (8.1 oz)