Patagonia Women’s Snap Front Retro-X Fleece
This warm, 100% recycled polyester (prints: 70% recycled) ¼”-pile sherpa fleece jacket has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile sherpa fleece and lined with 100% recycled polyester mechanical-stretch ripstop that blocks wind and moisture
- Fleece-lined shawl collar with snap front can be worn up or down
- Dolman sleeves provide plenty of room and an extended range of movement
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem maintain warmth and shape
- One internal security chest pocket; two handwarmer pockets
- 666 g (23.5 oz)