Patagonia Women’s Calcite Pants
The Patagonia Women’s Calcite Pants are light yet durable, packable and built with Paclite® Plus technology. With 100% recycled polyester fabric, these pants are equipped to keep you dry from summer rain to full winter conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and packable, 2.5-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric is waterproof/breathable; a special textured backer provides next-to-skin comfort
- Separating waist with zip fly secures with snap-integrated buckle belt
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Coated, watertight, two-way side zips extend from cuffs to hip for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Scuff guards add reinforcement while climbing; tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots
- 286 g (10.1 oz)