Patagonia Women’s Down Sweater Vest
Patagonia Women’s Down Sweater Vest is worth its weight in gold when the sun dips below the horizon, our Down Sweater Vest keeps its focus simple: core warmth. It traps your hard-earned heat with high-loft, 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked) and its minimalist design practically floats—it’s so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection, while quilting lines stabilize the down and accentuate the contoured fit. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
There are no reviews yet.