Patagonia Women’s Ultralight Packable Jacket
This Patagonia go-everywhere, waterproof, minimalist, breathable and lightweight jacket packs into a tennis-ball-sized stuffsack and adds angler-inspired details, including a fly-box pocket, a tool dock, a brimmed hood, corrosion-resistant zippers and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waterproof, breathable, lightweight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell with a soft tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Integrated brimmed hood has easy-to-use cinch closure for quick deployment in bad weather
- Large, water-resistant front pocket is placed for intuitive, easy access; accommodates large fly box
- Articulated arms for full range of motion and all-day casting; no-snag cuffs lie flat to keep line from catching
- YKK® zippers are waterproof and corrosion-resistant
- 198 g (7 oz)