Primus Lite+ Backpacking Stove
The Primus Lite+ Backpacking Stove is a compact, lightweight trekking stove system built to feed 1-2. and offers the most efficient heating in an easy to use footprint.
- Lightweight system stove burner locks securely to the pot when in use and packs conveniently inside with a 100g gas canister
- Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Includes pot support pegs to use with any non-system pot or pan
- 0.5L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger and insulated pot sleeve
- Pot lid doubles as a cup
- Comes with a Foot Rest for extra stability and a Hanging System when you can’t find a flat space to cook
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
There are no reviews yet.