Selkirk 460 Camp Stove
The Selkirk 460 Camp Stove was made for families and groups of friends who love n the outdoors. Built around twin 10,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual controls for everything from simmering to speedy boiling. Our simple, push-button, piezo ignition system and built-in carrying handle designed for both easy-transport and singe-free lighting. We’ve made a stove that was designed to really cook.
Shipping & Handling Fees apply. In Store Pickup is Free. Learn More
- Powerful, twin burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans.
- Simple, push-button, piezo ignition
- Built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt finger-tips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling.
- Removable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
- Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
- Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 4 mm/0.15″” diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8” and 10″ pots side-by-side.
- Sturdy, steel construction and powder-coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability