Simms Freestone Backpack
Simms’ do-anything, go-anywhere daypack, the Simms Freestone Backpack supports the hustle with dual-access points for extricating must-grab gear, right-sized interior and exterior storage for essentials, and a built-in rainfly that defies whatever’s threatening to turn your bag into a wet bog.
Freestone Backpack Features
- Lightweight and reliable 330-denier nylon ripstop with water-repellent coating is highly durable and tear-resistant.
- Main compartment can be accessed two ways – via the top loading lid or the U-shaped side entry.
- Interior features vertical stretch mesh sleeve and laptop/hydration reservoir pocket for additional organization.
- Padded, breathable and fully-adjustable harness system features loop patch for fly storage and tool docking station.
- Large stretch-woven exterior pocket and loop field on face of pack for additional storage.
- Stretch mesh exterior water bottle pocket on wearer’s left.
- Removable waist belt.
- Tuck-away and removable rain fly provides weather protection.
- Seamless integration with Freestone® Chest Pack.