Simms Rock Creek Boot – Felt
Simms Rock Creek Boot are a dime a dozen across the West. But Montana’s version is the gold standard, cutting through the Sapphire and Garnet mountains and crawling with thick trout and ultra-slick wading opportunities. Simms’ Rock Creek Boot, with a full-length retention plate for HardBite™ studs, is the solution to stomping out the slip factor. Anglers will appreciate heavy-duty construction packed into a lightweight boot built for long miles. The cut and buff EVA midsole bolsters stability, while rubber rand toes and heels ramp up abrasion resistance for lasting comfort and durability over a wide range of creeks that rock.
- Waterproof synthetic leather, mesh & scratch rubber upper
- Synthetic leather lined collar for cushioning & warmth
- Dual‐density midsole for shock absorption
- Full coverage cleat retention plate for maximum rigidity
- Men’s whole sizes: 4-14, Width EEE
- Color – Mineral
Need Pro Shop Fishing Services? Click here for more information about Wader & Tackle Rentals, Licences and more.