Sitka Ambient Jacket
The Sitka Ambient Jacket was designed to be durable, packable, and most of all, adaptable to changing weather conditions and levels of activity. Utilizing low-bulk PrimaLoft® Evolve active insulation, this jacket delivers plenty of warmth when you’re still, breathes well and manages moisture when you’re moving and dries quickly if it gets wet.
Ideal under a shell during cold weather hunts, on its own during brisk spring and fall evenings in camp, or tossed into your pack for summertime backpacking trips into the high country, there’s never a time when you don’t need this.
Sitka Ambient Jacket Features
- 20D ripstop nylon fabric is built to take a beating
- 150 grams post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft® Evolve active insulation for breathable low-bulk warmth
- Mechanical stretch enables a wide range of motion
- Durable water repellent finish sheds moisture and keeps fabric from wetting out
- Zippered hand and chest pockets provide secure storage
- Total weight: 18 oz.