Sitka Dew Point Jacket
The Sitka Dew Point Jacket delivers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. Minimalist construction features include 20-denier nylon ripstop face with soft GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology for breathable comfort and packability, pit zips for expelling heat, micro-taped seams to reduce weight and zippered pockets that are accessible while wearing a pack belt and Mountain Optics Harnes.
Dew Point Jacket Features
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX 3-layer, 20-denier fabric with ripstop nylon face
- Soft, Packable GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology for comfort and packability.
- Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions.
- Integrated Drop-Away adjustable hood deploys when you need it.
- YKK® Pit Zips expel heat on uphill slogs.
- Streamlined design for long-lasting performance.
- Zippered Pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt.
- Micro-Taped Seams for weather protection with minimal bulk.
- Adjustable hem and cuffs.
- Weight: 12.5 oz.