Sitka Hudson Bib Pant
Utilizing GORE-TEX stretch technology in key areas that typically inhibit movement, the Hudson Bib keeps you absolutely dry while also providing the unencumbered range of motion necessary to get into and out of blinds or deep cover. Body-mapped brushed flannel and micro-grid fleece keep you warm in frigid temps while also breathing well for optimal comfort even when you’re working up a sweat. A reinforced seat and puncture-resistant knees take the abuse of waterfowl season.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber.
- GORE-TEX GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX stretch technology provides waterproof protection that allows you to move more freely.
- Body-mapped interior brushed flannel and lofted micro-grid fleece provide low-bulk, breathable warmth.
- Reinforced seat and knee overlays provide durable protection from abrasion.
- Removable internal knee pads provide protection while kneeling.
- Adjustable no-buckle suspension makes for an easy custom fit without the need for cumbersome buckles.