Sitka Hudson Jacket
We went to the drawing board to solve an age-old problem. As you quickly raise a shotgun, that motion pulls the fabric of the jacket across your shoulders to the point of restriction. Utilizing GORE-TEX stretch technology in key areas that typically inhibit movement, the Sitka Hudson Jacket solves that problem in a waterproof, breathable package. Body-mapped PrimaLoft® insulation brings plenty of warmth to the table while minimizing bulk for a further enhanced range of motion.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Fabric: Waterproof 3-Layer GORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX® with STRETCH Technology.
- PrimaLoft® insulation is strategically body-mapped for optimal insulation while minimizing bulk.
- Fully adjustable sculpted hood rotates and swivels with your head for complete weather protection that doesn’t impede your vision.
- Water-sealing gasket cuffs adjust to fit your wrist and prevent water from getting up your sleeve, even when submerged.
- Bellowed shell pockets accommodate a full box of shells but lay flat when empty.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX stretch technology provides waterproof protection that doesn’t restrict motion.
- Additional pockets including two zippered tuck-away call pockets, keep you organized and ready