Sitka Mountain Optic Harness
The Sitka Mountain Optic Harness is the ultimate utility piece for big game hunters. We took a systems-based approach to the issue of carrying multiple at-hand essentials into the field. The harness features a silent secure magnetic one-handed front flap for binos. Removable, modular side pockets keep rangefinders, GPS, cell phone and other accessories at the ready for quick quiet access. Additional elastic pockets deliver storage for calls or a wind gauge and the internal lens cloth keeps your glass clean and sharp. The Mountain Optics Harness is rounded out with a brushed polyester face fabric for close in silent stalks.
- Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing from vegetated terrain.
- Magnetic front binocular flap opening.
- Quiet brushed polyester face textile.
- Modular side pockets along with zippered and stash pockets on the back.
- Molle compatible chassis.
- Internal lens cloth.
- Quick detach binocular attachment.