Sitka Stormfront GTX Glove
The Sitka Stormfront GTX Glove was built to perform in the harshest winter weather conditions. The glove features a 3-layer GORE-TEX taped shell eliminating the need for a waterproof liner that reduces bulk, increases breathability, and maximizes dexterity. The removable high-loft fleece liner can be used during extremely cold weather or swapped out with any of our other liner gloves. A short gauntlet allows for tucking under the cuff of a rain jacket during nasty weather.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Shell Glove Main: Waterproof 3-Layer GORE-TEX shell, Polyester face, Nylon interior.
- Shell Glove Palm Main: Waterproof 3-Layer GORE-TEX shell, 200-denier nylon face, polyester interior
- Liner Glove Main: High-loft polyester fleece face bonded polyester interior.
- Liner Glove Palm: Polyester face bonded high-loft polyester fleece interior.
- Removable Compression-Resistant Fleece Liner: Utilize the liner during cold weather or simply replace it with a different SITKA liner to meet your needs.
- Synthetic Palm and Finger Panels: For ultimate dexterity.
- GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.