Sparkie Fire Starter
The Sparkie Fire Starter is a unique, patented flint-based fire starter that can be operated with one hand and generates an intense amount of sparks with minimal effort. Will light over a hundred fires and even works when wet.
An innovative, patented flint-based fire starter that can be operated with one hand, the UST Sparkie Fire Starter generates an intense amount of sparks with minimal effort, even in adverse weather conditions. Designed for precision, the Sparkie can directionally target its sparks, and it can generate sparks three times hotter than a normal match. The Sparkie’s ultra-lightweight, durable plastic stands up to rugged use, and the flint rod collapses into the Sparkie plastic case for compact storage. The built-in carbide striker and spring loaded flint based bar will last over 100 strikes.
- Ultra-lightweight fire starter designed for one-handed use; ideal tool for ultralight backpacking, hunting, camping, and emergency preparedness
- Ignites a wide range of tinders; sparks can be generated in rain or other adverse weather conditions
- Generates sparks three times hotter than a normal match
- Spring-loaded flint based bar will last over 100 strikes
- Durable plastic stands up to rugged use
- Flint rod collapses into case