Women’s Britt X Ultra Light Flax Pant
The Women’s Britt X Ultra Light Flax Pant has even more tool storage, just way less weight. Now that’s hot.
Picture a smokin’ hot pipefitter. Because she works in a steam tunnel. Yep, it doesn’t get hotter than the radass crew of Facilities women who tested our most lightweight work pant, deep in the bowels of the University of Virginia. Hot, hard work calls for an ultralight, ultra breathable work pant. But it’s got to be tough. So we called in micro-ripstop. And radioed for water resistance. Does ultra lightweight mean we skimped on features? As if. We built this pant off our Britt Utility—the most technical work pant for women.
- Straight leg. Looking good.
- Mid-rise waist. Let’s meet in the middle.
- 13 pockets. For real.
- EZWaist™. Give and take.
- Hip Slot™. Just clip it.
- 2 tool loops. Hammer time.
- 2 zip pockets. Don’t lose your shit.
- Reinforced front pockets. Double down.
- Angled front panels. Look sharper.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Articulated knee. Bend it like Britt.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Tough cuff. Don’t fray the hem.