Women’s Massif Snowshoes
The Women’s Massif Snowshoes feature the easy-to-use Boa mechanism that is winter-proof and mitten-friendly for easy on and off as well as adjustments. Perfect for day hiking, the carbon steel crampons and fixed pivot system provide traction and stability
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Contact Trek is padded, flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking or trekking boots.
- Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty.
- Traxx crampons have a low height and denser tooth geometry for quieter, ankle-steady grip on uneven terrains.
- Lightec decking: Resistant, lightweight, and flexible down to -40°C.
- Rigid pivot, frame stiffness and crampon design make this a stealthy underbrush explorer.
- Lifetime limited warranty
Oversized item. Extra Shipping Fees apply. Learn More