We stand behind the products we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply return it for a refund or an exchange 30 days from the purchase date. Our Pro Team are happy to help you with refunds, exchanges or manufacturer warranties. Merchandise returns require the following without exception:
- Original Proof of Purchase
- Items must be in unused condition and contain original tags, packaging and accessories.
You can return your purchases from Outdoor Pros by mail or in-store, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, by phone or in-store. Purchases can be returned by mail for a refund or an exchange 30 days from the purchase date. Please note, unless the return is due to a manufacturer defect or a shipping error by Outdoor Pros, shipping fees will not be covered by Outdoor Pros.
To make the process as simple as possible:
- Please contact our customer support via email Pro Help or call (709) 747-3734 and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- After review, we will provide you with a return shipping label and an RMA#.
- Place your return merchandise in its original packaging and include the completed RMA and a copy of the receipt.
- Please return the package, postage pre-paid through Canada Post to:
Attn: Returns Dept
22 Sagona Avenue
Mount Pearl, NL
Before you make your purchase please be aware that the following items are Final Sale and cannot be returned for Refund or Exchange:
- Firearms, Ammunition, Bear & Dog Spray
- Clearance Items
- Electronics (GPS, Chart Plotters, Cameras Radios, DVDs, Electronic Dog Collars, Satellite Communicators)
- Underwear, Swimwear, Base layers
- Archery Equipment (Bows & Custom Cut Arrows)
- Special Order Items
- Outdoor Pros Gift Cards
- Other Restrictions May Apply
Please note that although Firearms, Ammunition, Archery Equipment and Electronics are final sale they are all covered by manufacturer’s warranty. For more information contact Pro Help.