Lansky Super Sapphire Hone
- Ultra Fine Grit (2000) Ceramic Sharpening Surface
- Brass threaded insert for Stainless Steel Thumb Screw
- Ergonomic Plastic Housing
Lansky Super Sapphire Hone Instructions
For use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening Kits.
1. This product is used just the same as all the controlled angle hones first starting by inserting the guide rod, insuring it’s in line with the sharpening surface.
2. Be certain you set the angle to the same as the one pre-established on your knife. Next, sharpen away! Unless it’s a daily touch up, the Super Sapphire Hone should be used along with a more coarse hone. The Super Sapphire will be the finishing touch to leave a polished edge on your knife.