To qualify for free shipping, simply spend $50 before tax. Outdoorpros.ca will ship your order free via Canada Post Expedited to most Canadian addresses.
Ammunition, Firearms, Dangerous Goods, oversize and overweight items and clearance items are excluded from the Free Shipping offer.
- Offer is limited to stock on hand, is non transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer not valid on return shipments.
- Offer valid on orders with a subtotal of $50 or more.
- Offer valid only on orders placed at outdoorpros.ca
- Free shipping does not include some remote Canadian Postal destinations. If your order is excluded from free shipping, you will be notified of any additional cost by email.
If your order is less than $50 before tax a Shipping & Handling fee of $13.99 will be applied to your cart.
Most of the items that we offer for sale online qualify for free shipping. Oversized and Bulky Items do not qualify for free shipping but can be sent to you for a small fee. Items that incur a fee are highlighted on the shopping pages and are noted on the checkout page.
Shipping & Handling – $13.99 Some 2pc fishing rods and similar items incur this fee.
Oversized Items – $19.99 Firearms and Firearm Cases are examples of Oversized Items.
Bulky items – $29.99 Bulky and Overweight Items such as Smokers incur this fee.
Local Pickup is always welcome. Take time to visit us in person and don’t be too shy to ask what services we can provide to help make your day better.
Free – Easy Returns
We want you to have the best customer service experience possible. Outdoor Pros now offers one FREE return with our easy to use pre-paid return shipping label. Follow these easy steps to return your order.
Canada Post Returns
Easy Returns help us deliver the best customer service experience possible. Outdoor Pros offers one FREE return with our easy to use pre-paid return shipping label. Follow these easy steps to return your order.
1. Visit My Account and select Orders. Here you’ll find you can your Return Shipping Label, Tracking Info and order notes.
2. To avoid delays in your refund or exchange, please print and complete the Outdoor Pros Return Form and add it to your item return.
3. Secure the pre-paid return label to the parcel.
4. Bring the package to Canada Post and they’ll take care of the rest. The shipping is prepaid by Outdoor Pros.
5. Its that easy. You’ll receive a refund within 15 days of the return arrival.
*Please note, Free returns do not apply to oversized or bulky items. Return shipping costs for these items will be deducted from the refund.
As one of North America’s most easterly points, Newfoundland & Labrador is Canada’s earliest time zone. This means we can focus on your order early and process them for shipping, fast. Our goal is to process and ship your order in 1 business day. We ship Monday to Friday with the exception of holidays. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.
Please note: The use of a physical address rather than a post office box will help reduce shipping time.
Outdoorpros.ca ships all Non-Restricted Firearms via Canada Post Expedited service with the PAL cardholders signature required. All Firearm purchases require a valid PAL# (Possession and Acquisition License) as well as the owners date of birth as well as the email address associated with the Licence. This information will be requested via email after your order has been submitted. All PAL Licenses are verified with the Canadian Firearms Center (CFC) before orders are processed. Firearms can only be shipped to the address listed on the purchasers PAL. Delays due to invalid or expired licenses are not the responsibility of Outdoor Pros.
We currently do not offer Restricted Firearms for sale in-store or online.
Please note: All Firearms come with a full manufacturer’s warranty but are final sale. If there is a problem with the Firearm, we are happy to direct you to the nearest warranty depot depending on the brand.