Men’s Highline Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
The Men’s Highline Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock Highline sock balances vintage looks, traditional midweight cushioning and moisture-wicking power of Merino Wool. This is a classic men’s hiking sock in our signature Micro Crew height and ribbed leg that will not slip. You’ll feel like a pro, so go ahead, you won’t feel woozy when you look down.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, walks amongst old growth forests
- Men’s Micro Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.