- SERAC frame: 6061 aluminum triangular frame, heat-treated for hardness and stiffness and anodized for wear protection.
- Contact Hike is flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your soft hiking boots.
- Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty.
- Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction.
- Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Deck to frame connection ensured by special anti-loosening rivets.
- ErgoStream frame profile for easy walking in powder.
- Lifetime limited warranty
825 User weight: 100 – 220 lb (Snowshoes weight: 3.9 lb)
822 User weight: 80 – 160 lb (Snowshoes weight: 3.3 lb)
930 User weight: 150 – 250 lb (Snowshoes weight: 4.8 lb)
Oversized item. Extra Shipping Fees apply. Learn More