Winchester SXP Field Youth
The Winchester SXP Field Youth Pump is your son or daughter’s first Winchester Shotgun. The SXP Youth Field has all of the same great components of a full-size SXP Field, but with a shorter length of pull (12″) that allows young shooters to pull the weight of the gun closer to their body and a shorter barrel options to reduce the amount of weight they’ll have to balance further away from their body. Young shooters will spend less effort straining to keep the gun in position and be more capable of focusing on good shooting fundamentals.
Need Firearm Service? Click here for more information about our sight in, cleaning and optics services.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Matte black finish
- BARREL – Hard chrome plated chamber and bore; Matte black finish
- ACTION – 12 gauge, 3” chamber; 20 gauge, 3” chamber; Pump-action
- STOCK – Grade I walnut; Satin finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); 12” length of pull; Length of pull spacers; Brass bead front sight
|Item #||Gauge||Chamber Length||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Capacity||Weight||Finish|