Winchester SXP Micro Field
Your son or daughter’s first Winchester Shotgun. The Winchester SXP Micro Field has all of the same great components of a full-size SXP Field, but with a shorter length of pull (12″). This allows young shooters to pull the weight of the gun closer to their body. A shorter barrel helps to reduce the amount of weight they’ll have to balance further away from their body. Young shooters will spend less effort straining to keep the gun in position and be more capable of focusing on good shooting fundamentals.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Matte black finish
- BARREL – Hard chrome plated chamber and bore; Matte black finish
- ACTION – 20 gauge, 3” chamber; Pump-action
- STOCK – Grade I walnut; Satin finish
- EXTRAS – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); 12” length of pull; Brass bead front sight
|Item #||Gauge||Chamber Length||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Length of Pull||Weight||Finish|
Need Firearm Service? Click here for more information about our sight in, cleaning and optics services.
Canadian Firearms Licence Required Requires a valid PAL. Learn More
Oversized item Extra Shipping Fees apply. Learn More
There are no reviews yet.