Sage Maverick Fly Rod
Although designed designed primarily for salt water, the Sage Maverick fly rod has many benefits for freshwater Atlantic Salmon anglers. The Mavericks ability to make quick casts with large flys makes this a great rod for casting into windy conditions. A handy trick when you’re fishing in Newfoundland & Labrador. Out here, there is rarely a day without wind from some direction. This rod is perfect for dry fly anglers who want to make accurate casts with large dry bombers.
Available at Outdoor Pros in 9′ 8wt and 9wt options. Reach out to us if you would like to special order an option that we don’t have on hand. We custom order Sage items often and are happy to expedite them quickly.
Sage Maverick Fly Rod Features
- Color: Pacific Blue
- 4 Piece with Tube
- Weight: 4 1/8oz
- Charcoal primary thread wraps with Light Grey trim wraps
- Oversized Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Oversized hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum reel seat in Matte Slate
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in reel seat
- Super grade full-wells cork handle with cork/EVA fighting butt
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Blue model tag
- Matte Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
- Hand Crafted in USA