Guideline Stoked Switch Rod
The Guideline Stoked Switch Rod brings entry level switch rods to a to new dimension of performance. Features eco-friendly components and the latest in materials and production technology.
- Medium fast actions with a forgiving curve that absorbs beginner errors in the casting stroke.
- Blanks are painted in a translucent olive/green color with a hint of metallic flakes.
- Cork handles has no rubber cork reinforcements. This reduces the levels of epoxy-resins needed in the grips.
- For the coatings on blank, guides and the mounting glue for grips and reel seat, we use a low-toxic Epoxy, tested and approved
- Rods are mounted with eco-friendly PVD coated guides in gun smoke finish.
- Delivered in rod bag and a recyclable PP- (Polypropylene) tube with rod tube covers made of recycled REPREVE™ polyester.
All rods are 4-piece.REPREVE™ is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fibres made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles)